Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Me Myself and I


Welcome to my personal details. First of all, I want to introduce my name. my name is Ainnur huda Binti Jaafar. I live at Jerantut, Pahang Darul Makmur. I was born on 16th of September year 1990 at Hospital Jerantut. I actually love my date of birth because it is same with the date of Tanah Melayu was replacing its name with a new name which is Malaysia. The only different is the year. This date was make my family and even my friends remember my birthday.

My father’s name is Jaafar Bin Mohamed. My father was born on 10th of February year 1950 at Tanjung Karang, Selangor. He was retiring as a driver at Tenaga Nasional Berhad. My mother’s name is Rohaya Binti Yahaya who was born on 26th of May year 1964. She is a housewife. Both of my parent love to give us a lot of advice especially when I and my siblings has a problem. We like to share our problems with our parent because they are the one who are really know us and has more experiences about life. I have 9 siblings which are 5 boys and 4 girls including me and I am the sixth. All of us are very close to each other. Every single thing that we can do together, we will do it together. I feel very lucky born in a big family and close to each other.

My eldest and third brother has married. For now, I have one nephew and one niece. Both of them are very cute. I really excited to wait for my new coming niece I guess which is due on 23rd of January year 2010. I cannot imagine how many nephew and niece that I will have in 10 years from now. Maybe more than six because my sister has planned to get marry in two years from now. Sounds like my big family will become a bigger family.

Let me introduce more about myself. I start with kindergarten school at Tabika Kemas which is near to my house. I have a story to share here. I do not know why I am too scare to go to the kindergarten school. I was only 5 years old at that moment. Everyday I was crying and do not even find any friend. Luckily I got a very nice teacher. She just let me do whatever I want to do as long as I do not run from the school. When I was 6 years old, I can suit myself with the teacher and friends.

Then I continue with primary school at Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Temin. There is no interesting story at all when I was in primary school. I took Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah (UPSR) in standard 6 and I got 4A’s and 1B.
After that, I continue with secondary school at Sekolah Menengaah Kebangsaaan Padang Saujana (SMKPS),Jerantut. I study at SMKPS from form 1 until form 5. I took Penilaian Menengah Rendah (PMR) when I was in form 3 and I got a quite good result while in form 5, once again I have to face with an important examination which is Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM). I actually got sick when I was in form 5 and this was makes me sometimes out of focus during study but I just satisfy with my SPM’s result.

When I finished SPM level, I used my free time to go to sewing class. I learned sewing for almost 6 months. On November 2008, I got an offer from Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) to further my studies in Diploma in Banking at UiTM Segamat. I was accept the offer and register on December 2008 and now, I still at UiTM Segamat as a banking student. I hope I can graduate with flying colours. That is all from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment